Trust the Records and Information Management (RIM) Experts
Records and information are the lifeblood of any organization. Safe and secure document storage is critical to compliance and business continuity.
Iron Mountain’s RIM professionals work with you to identify records for relocation to our secure off-site records storage facilities. Records are tagged and classified using your own terminology, tracked with RFID labels and made available on-demand through our intuitive Iron Mountain Connect™ web portal, so you quickly locate and retrieve information as needed.
The Proof is in the Building
Iron Mountain Records Centers adhere to key facility requirements for:
- Security. Inclusive of construction, perimeter security, entry security, interior security and security planning.
- Fire Safety. Preventative measures with proven fire-safe construction and dependable water supplies.
- Environmental Controls. Comprehensive environmental conditions that safeguard your records from the elements.
Auditable Chain of Custody
Iron Mountain facilities are governed by strict, industry-leading chain-of-custody procedures. Our proven workflows and technology-enabled tagging means you'll have complete visibility and control over your inventory at all times.
People You Can Trust
Iron Mountain conducts rigorous background checks, employee screenings and formalized training to ensure the highest standards of security are maintained in document storage.
Offsite Doesn’t Mean Offline
The Iron Mountain Connect™ Records Management application provides an online document storage solution to manage your cartons of records and files that are stored offsite, including metadata, searching, tracking and processing of service requests. With just a few clicks, you can search through your inventory, locate what’s required to satisfy an internal or external request and arrange for it to be quickly scanned or delivered by one of our vetted and trained employees.This frees-up valuable real estate and staff, without sacrificing visibility into your information assets, even maintaining rapid access to high-activity files through our File Room Solution.
Not all records management companies can meet specialized storage needs, such as preserving larger volumes of records or materials that require special environmental controls. Iron Mountain can design and create a customized vault to meet your specifications.
- Climate-controlled storage for materials that require definitive environmental and relative humidity specifications.
- Separate vault storage for film, magnetic and mixed media to prevent cross contamination.
Optimizely Panel Here